Assemblers – Mechanical or Electrical
Skilled Assemblers —are you looking for a contract position that will offer exceptional pay, flexibility, and the opportunity to work with some of the nation’s most prominent manufacturing organizations? Look no further!
Who Is PMG?
PMG is the nation’s premier industrial contracting company, with a reputation for integrity and reliability built over the course of our 40-year history. We currently have great assignments for Assemblers with some of the leaders in the manufacturing industry, performing mechanical, electrical and/or electro-mechanical assembly.
Our dedicated technical coordinators will provide you with personal, hands-on assistance in matching you with just the right jobs and companies to fit your needs. PMG contract assignments generally require that you travel to various parts of the country for extended periods of time; however, we will pay all travel and housing expenses. We also offer excellent pay, with the potential for you to earn as much in 6-8 months as you would earn in a year elsewhere. This allows you the flexibility to take time off between assignments. Let PMG help you to place you where your expertise is needed the most.
What Will You Do?
As an Assembler with PMG, you will work for clients who manufacture both sub-assemblies and final assemblies for a variety of industries including: automotive, aerospace, oil & gas, and general manufacturing. Our clients manufacture both large and small assemblies as well as systems and equipment.
Your duties in this role will include:
- Performing mechanical and/or electrical assembly of small and/or large components and systems
- Reading and working from blueprints, work orders, specification documents as well as schematics
- Performing in-process as well as pre- and post-inspection operations, using precision gauges
- Experience with pneumatic and/or hydraulic assemblies/systems, a plus
What Are the Requirements?
We are looking for Electrical, Mechanical & Electro-Mechanical assemblers with a strong ability to work from prints to perform sub- and final-assembly procedures in a variety of industries. PMG Assemblers must have the expertise and professionalism to perform exceptionally well and with minimal guidance in any given manufacturing situation. You must also be an excellent communicator with the interpersonal skills to interact with all levels of production.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Minimum 2 years of experience performing mechanical, electrical or electro-mechanical assembly
- Ability to work from and read prints, SOPs, schematics, and other related documents
- The ability to travel and commit to assignments ranging from 3-6 months
- Ability to work 2nd and 3rd shifts, including overtime for the duration of the assignment (50 hours per week)
What Can We Give To You?
As a PMG Assembler, you will have the backing of one of the nation’s leading suppliers of contract labor solutions for the industrial manufacturing industry. Our assignments offer some of the industry’s top pay rates, and we can guarantee you a minimum of 50 hours of work each week. Our positions usually require travel to a variety of locations throughout the country, but we pay all travel and lodging expenses as well as a generous per diem. This is an excellent opportunity for you to build your resume working with some of the most innovative, state-of-the-art manufacturers while traveling the country and making great money.
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- Highly competitive hourly pay
- W2 contractor assignments
- Health insurance
- Dedicated recruiters
- Paid travel expenses to and from job sites
- Paid lodging
- Per Diem
- Flexibility to take time off between assignments