Opportunity for a Mid-Level .Net Developer to join an awesome development team with a company located on the edge of NE MPLS and North St. Paul. This transportation corporation is in the process of implementing cutting edge IT technology and need your help to move the process forward. Only about 2-3 years of experience is wanted–our client really wants an up and comer. Please read on for more details on this great opportunity!
• Degree in Computer Science (or comparable work experience)
• 2+ years experience in web application development (using ASP.NET/C#NB.NET solutions in complex environments)
• 1+ year experience assessing business requirements, suggesting sound technical solutions, and writing tech specs and/or requirements
• Working knowledge of 828 sites or applications
• Competent when evaluating business needs and coming up with working solutions–troubleshooting, good ideas, etc…you have it down!
• Able to design and develop SQL server databases
• Capable of managing several projects and multitasking effectively
• Solid communication skills
• Detail oriented
• Past experience in ITIL environment
What you’ll do:
• Build web sites, multi-media experiences and applications that work with technical specifications and all department standards
• Guarantee all development is documented
• Make sure new developments go through testing processes and that there are good release plans for hand-over
• Use timesheets and reports to thoroughly report development activity
• Stay on top of trends and issues in development and in sharing info, ideas and best practices with the team
• Build relationships with TT team members and other teams as needed and professionally converse with business owners and/or SMEs as needed
• Offer advice on software system design and give estimates on project length
• Work within a team or independently, depending on project needs
• Take part in team activities and planning
• Offer help with system analysis, tracking and resolution
**Local interested candidates only please!