This is Sujatha from ASAP Solutions Group LLC, I hope you are doing great. Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are interested.
Below is the Job Description for your reference:
Role:”Credit Investigator (9386280)
Length: 6 months contract, contract to hire
Location: 4300 Westown Parkway, Suite 200 USA-Des Moines United States 50266 West Des Moines IA
The role that Tracy has open is sitting pulling up a request, determining how to gather information to complete a request. Example, a customer increased their credit line and we need to call the applicant and the creditor and verify information over the phone. Enter the information gathered and move to the next request/case. It could be a verification for a landlord, mortgage, auto loan/lease, and they may call, email or fax to gain information to update the credit line. That’s very high level, but in a nutshell, that’s what it is.
Give me an example of a situation on your job in which you had to consider a number of solutions to a problem.
Answer First started at Mediacom, lots of Grumpy calls. Empathize I will fix this. Let them know you’re there to help them. Incentive $$ off of bill.
What we are looking for is I had a customer that was really upset because…. I advised what I could do was 1, 2, 3. I offered the customer options and we agreed that in their situation 2 was the best route.
***Please note this is located at the 4300 Westown parkway location in Iowa***
The Credit Investigator Junior serves as liaison between the client, consumer, and the company by resolving customer’s requests.
• Completes investigation and issues updated or corrected reports to clients.
• Interviews consumers via telephone, updates trade information and contacts sources for trade and employment verifications.
• Analyze source data to ensure compliance to office and customer specifications.
• Uses a variety of methods to secure information: telephone, email, web, fax, ACRO and eOSCAR. Environment is fast paced and time sensitive.
• Research and update customer requests for disputed items, duplications and outdated information.
• Call creditors, interview borrowers when necessary, contact landlords for rental verifications and/or contact the client when necessary.
• Interpret credit report data.
• Ensure compliance with office policies and procedures as well as customer-specific requirements.
• Meet daily production and quality control requirements.
• A certain degree of latitude is required with the ability to perform all investigate reports.
• Job function requires exercising some independent judgment.
• Utilize various prescribed methods to obtain current information.
• Rely on instructions and set standards to perform job function.
ASAP Solutions Group, LLC