Kforce has a client that is looking for an experienced ASP.NET/C# Developer for a project in Allen/Plano, Texas (TX) area.
You will be joining a team of 15, mostly senior level for work on financial software developments. You will be on a team that is part of a viable program. You work will be Front End 80%+ MT/BE = 20% (mostly integration to DAL (data access layer), DBs, APIs.
You are joining a project already in flight with established framework in place for the UI. Project is to develop a -next-gen- Backoffice UI, that not only provides configuration management for all the teams existing products but provides a modular (think plug in per service/product) approach to Business Management, Auditing and Error controls, Workflow (in some cases), etc.; its meant internal support personnel across DevOps to have a place to support and manage our financial services.
* Bachelor’s degree preferred; Business, Software Engineering, or Computer Science degree preferred; advanced degree desirable
* Minimum of 6 years of experience in software development
Experience with each of the following:
* ASP.Net MVC
* SQL Server 2012 or above
* .NET Framework 4.0 or above
* Experience with Web services using WCF SOAP and REST experience
* Experience in Banking/EFT/Financial Institution domain and based technologies
* Experience in design/develop/deployment leveraging SOA, SaaS, MVC, WCF/WWF/WPF, UML, UX/UI interface development
* WPF, Design Patterns – MVVM, TFS, VS2015/VS2017, Scrum, XAML, HTML 5, ASP.NET MVC, Data Modeling/Extract, and ETL based skills. Strong enterprise back end application development experience using MS tools
* Experience in an Agile SDLC
* Solid understanding of contrast between ESB based technologies
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.