Kforce has a client in search of a Program Management Administrator in Allentown, Pennsylvania (PA).
* Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8-5 (Standard Business)
* Duration, Contract to Hire Possible: 1 year+, contract only – potentially 2-3 years
* Interview process: 1) Phone Screen; 2) TBD
Program Management Services:
* Effectively manages a program workplan to include milestones and statuses of individual projects and group of projects
* Works with internal project managers and external resources to develop complete view of workplan and gain updates on a weekly basis
* Develops tactical and strategic reports to support effective and proactive program management internal to project development and to external stakeholders and leaders
* Provides leading and lagging indicator reporting based on predetermined metrics tied to workplans
* Provides summarized analytics driving the performance of the workplan
* To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience in a similar role or they must possess significant knowledge, experience, and abilities to successfully perform the responsibilities listed
* Relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.