Kforce has a client in search of Manufacturing Production Assemblers in Phoenix, Arizona (AZ). This job performs the assembly, and installation steps for the components required in production line assemblies.
* Assemble mechanical assemblies for production
* Assembles components by positioning parts and sub-assemblies examining connections for correct fit and fastening parts and sub-assemblies
* Maintain logs and paperwork and forms accurately consistent with company policy and practices
* Must continuously meet/exceed production schedules and deadlines according to quality standards
* Performs a wide variety of mechanical product assembly operations on components, assemblies or sub-assemblies
* Prepares assembly work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions and following blueprint specifications
* 3 – 5+ years of relevant experience with mechanical assembly is required
* Ability to multi-task concurrently
* Ability to read simple assembly drawings
* Ability to work with general instruction on daily activities
* Ability to work 1st shift
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.