Kforce is immediately seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer for their global, intelligent networking and software innovation client in Raleigh, North Carolina (NC). Our client innovates everywhere; connecting people, things, processes, and data, reshaping technology across all aspects of life.
This Engineer will design, develop and monitor products and services that enable CI/CD for multiple scrum teams building Common Security Modules in the Security & Trust Organization. This is more than just infrastructure; this individual may have to get their hands “dirty” in areas of feature/test code to adapt it to models that fit continuous deployment best practices.
* BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
* 1+ years of experience working as a DevOps Engineer focused on driving continuous delivery and continuous integration practices in a software company (monitoring, automation, source control, version control, etc.)
* Specific build automation with Jenkins
* Experience with Docker Platform as a Service such as OpenShift or Rancher. Familiarity with scheduling / orchestrating tools like Kubernets, Swarm, and Mesos is a plus
* Strong communication and leadership skills
* Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
* Scripting Language: Python, Ruby, Bash, etc.
* Programming Languages: C, C++ and Java
* Maven / Gradle
* Linux (RPM, Package Management, etc.)
* Agile: Kanban, Scrum
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.