– Manages call routing and scheduling to ensure required coverage.
– Provides direction to ensure accuracy of forecasted internal and outsourced call volume for the call center.
– Assists with the development of call center technology and productivity tools.
– Tracks, analyzes, and reports performance data on key departmental initiatives.
– Creates an environment that fosters teamwork and accountability and positively impacts the customer experience.
– Provides input as well as communicates company strategy and motivates the team toward achieving company vision.
– Ensures that work/escalated issues are addressed and completed in a timely manner.
– Provides leadership, guidance, and direction to leaders and technical staff.
– Hires, coaches, and evaluates personnel and leadership based on performance standards.
– Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
– Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
– Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
– HS Diploma/GED or Equivalent
– Generally requires 1-3 years related experience