Kforce has a client in Madison, Wisconsin (WI) that is seeking a Systems Engineer to join their team.
Our client is looking to procure a System Engineer 1 contractor to join a highly skilled team responsible for its core desktop management services including the management systems required for configuration, automation, deployment and administration of 3,000 + devices and 2,500 application versions. The position requires an individual that has solid technical, analytical and troubleshooting skillsets; can work independently as well as collaborate in a small team setting with technical peers; and can manage daily support activities with larger project deployments and milestones.
This contractor will enable BITS to meet the immediate support needs for workstation support staffing that support applications projects for Unemployment Insurance (UI) Division, Employment and Training Division (DET), and Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR) that are federally-funded. The position will also participate as a project member to ensure high priority projects (e.g. O365, Windows 10, Accounts Domain migration in DOA/DET, VOIP and Exchange Online) are successfully implemented in a timely and efficient manner.
* Analytical/problem solving skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Excel (MS)
* MS Office Products
* Outlook (MS)
* Word (MS)
* IT Technologies – skills, concepts
* Experience with SecureDoc Encryption
* Desktop Management Systems – LANDesk/SCCM – Patching/Software Deployment
* Microsoft AD Administration Tools
* MS Office 2010/O365
* MS Windows 7/Windows 10 – System Configuration/Upgrade
* Scripting – Winbatch, VBScript, AutoIT, PowerShell, DOS Batch, etc.
Nice to have:
* Methodologies – understanding of project management methodologies and experience with ‘agile’
* Knowledge of Electronic Document Management, BPM, Workflow, and Scan/Capture software using products
* Active Directory tools
* .NET (MS)
* Macros in MS Access 2003
* Operating system administration (e.g. monitoring, process control, threads, upgrades and patching)
* Documenting requirements
* Requirements gathering
* Experienced with RSA
* 3rd Level IT Problem Resolution
* Software packaging – Admin Studio, etc.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.