We are looking for the right people people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the worlds largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Under strict supervision, responsible for properly packing, marking, labeling, and acquiring weight and dimensions for cargo. Role requires basic understanding of the complete logistics process cycle to include execution of proper documentation for domestic and international movement. Must be knowledgeable of all possible movements constraints and have knowledge of hazardous movements. Job tasks performed correctly impact directly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability and/or operations. Role requires the ability to assist F&A (finance and accounting) with validation of rates and charges on invoices. This function will utilize SAP and other logistics systems to perform job duties, and ensure correct and timely movement.
- Coordinates pre-shipping instructions and maintaining logs, files, and supporting documents.
- Responsible for the domestic and international movement of goods in compliance with local and international law.
- Demonstrates understanding of 1 or 2 modes of transport (ocean, air, land).
- Will coordinate orders for shipment of cargo from point of origin to point of destination to ensure product meets required delivery in the most efficient method while interfacing with the customers to keep them apprised for progress.
- Responsible for recording data measurement to help follow trends, in order to identify alternative ways to improve the moves and logistics services for the economic benefit of Halliburton.
- Completion of a 2-year degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Information Systems or Engineering.
- Entry level position. No previous experience required.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
2001 Interstate 35, Alvarado, Texas, 76009, United States
Requisition Number: 70078
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.