Kforce is actively looking for a Process Technician to join a team in Corvallis, Oregon (OR) for a large international technology company.
Our client is seeking candidates who are driven to make positive changes to the way people live and work by creating breakthrough technology solutions. This company recently earned a spot on Corporate Knights’ 2018 list of 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World based on metrics including employee and financial management, clean revenue, and supplier performance. Our client is looking for visionaries who can work together to create what’s next in the technology world to propel their clients into the future. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
The Process Technician will be working in a team manufacturing line environment. To be successful in this role, you need to be comfortable working with in an environment with limited supervision and are able to work independently. If you have a successful track record of quality improvement and process control you are going to be a huge integration to the team.
* Work with management to strive towards continuous improvement and documentation creation
* Monitor tests and collect data to determine failures and communicate non-typical results appropriately
* Execute tasks laid out in testing requests and established test plans
* Be a team player in working with other technicians and engineers
* Document, document, document ensure that you are noting of all the materials used, wasted and the outcome of the day
* Maintain a positive attitude
* The ideal candidate is will have six (6) months to 1 year of experience
* Previous ADL/PMDL experience
* Tensile and 3-point bend testing experience
* Dage and MTS tooling and software experience
* Labnet experience
* Excel and JMP experience
* Managing multiple experiments
* Comfortable working flexible swing shift hours
* Intermediate computer knowledge with MS Office (Word, Excel, Access)
* Ability to pick up and quickly learn ne proprietary software
* Ability to multi-task and work in a high production environment
* Able to work and solve practical problems across different groups that lack a formal standardization process
* Comfortable interpreting a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
* Extremely organized and able to effectively manage their time
* Punctual and dependable and able to work with other team members
* Experience in setting up printers to test using various test tools and PC configurations
* Understand the scientific method
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.