- High School diploma
- 15 years of construction site experience
- 10 or more years as a general foreman, superintendent, construction manager
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- User skills inside the Microsoft Suite of tools
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Construction Management or Engineering
- Ability to read electronic scheduling tools such as P6
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit <web address removed>