Kforce has a client seeking an Mechanical Assembler in Phoenix, Arizona (AZ).
The Manufacturing Assembler work with a high degree of structure and routine direction from the Manufacturing Associate Supervisor and Lead. The Manufacturing Associate assembles mechanical products per assembly instructions and maintains the quality of the products following detailed assembly instructions.
* High School diploma or GED/equivalent is required
* Experience in assembly of mechanical products
* Able to assemble and become proficient in assembly of mechanical products
* Must have experience in a manufacturing environment building mechanical products
* Experience loading and troubleshooting computer programming systems is a plus
* Ability to troubleshoot and repair mechanical products
* Ability to use RMA System from received to resolution
* Ability to perform quality inspection of parts using variable and attribute gauging and/or visual criteria to engineering specification
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.