Jacobs Telecommunication has been at the forefront of creating a new generation of wireless communication infrastructure for over 40 years. We specialize in network development complete telecom life cycle solutions, which has ranked us as the #1 Design Firm 2018 in Engineering News-Record. While the wireless world is ever changing, the demand for innovative technology and long-term support services remains constant. These services include site acquisition, design and construction, to full operations, maintenance, and deconstruction.
Our Telecom Team has a need for a strong Project Management professional.
- Responsible for the quality of client service, utilization of staff, marketing, office reputation, contract management, billing collection, and project profitability for telecommunications engineering projects.
- Sells the services of Jacobs as a Project Manager.
- Performs work with the preparation of zoning and construction drawings.
- Full managerial responsibility for all aspects of the project; scope, schedule, design, quality, staff, etc.
- Initiates and reviews proposals and sales activities as well as leads and may participate in interviews and presentations.
- Maintains positive relationships with current and past clients.
- Represents Jacobs at meetings, presentations, and public hearings relative to assigned projects.
- Develops and mentors less experienced staff
- Other duties as assigned
- Local candidates required
- The successful candidate must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship required.
- At least 5-7 years of wireless telecommunications required
- At least 5 years of progressive Project Management experience is required.
- Experience working in and leading large multi-disciplinary teams required
- Candidate with established local client relationships preferred
- Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills is required
- 3 years of industry experience required
- Engineering or technical degree preferred
Essential Functions: Intermittent sitting, walking, standing, bending, squatting, climbing, kneeling, twisting, and lifting. Hand manipulation is required for simple grasping, pushing and pulling, and fine manipulation. Right and/or left hands utilized. Occasional need to reach and/or work above the shoulder, for supplies, as well as below the shoulder for same. No foot controls necessary. Must be alert to equipment in the field, there will be occasional travel, will work near construction job site equipment when in the field, occasional need to work near hazardous equipment and machinery, occasional need to walk on uneven ground, exposure to dust, gas or fumes, exposure to noise, extremes in temperature or humidity, and potential work at heights.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit <web address removed>