We are looking for a long term, energetic professional to assist our Service Manager in the daily operations of the automotive service business and is ambitious and hard working. Must be a team player and willing to work Saturdays. Acceptable driving record and a professional appearance is a must. This is a full time position with benefits. Entry level position with opportunities for advancement with a competitive hourly wage. Pre-employment drug testing and background screening required.
Who We Are
At McDonald Family Automotive Group, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at McDonald Family Automotive Group is absolutely critical to its success and we’re always looking for smart, engaging, creative and dynamic people who want to join a team where they matter.
Because our goal is to exceed a client’s total expectation when they arrive at our dealership, we realize we must first provide that to our associates through continual training, career development and opportunities for growth. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
What We Offer:
• We are family owned for over 50 years, providing excellent opportunities for advancement and growth within our multi-franchise company of dealerships.
• A professional, fun and friendly working environment for both employees and customers
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Available
• 401K Retirement
• Flexible Medical Spending Accounts
• Supplemental Life Insurance
• Short Term and Long Term Disability Packages
• We Promote from Within! Over 60% of our current management team have moved up through our company.
• Employee discounted purchases for you, your family, and your friends!
It’s the talented group of staff we are fortunate to have that truly takes our business to the next level. If you want to join a winning team, and continue to drive home the culture of success that we’ve built over the last 50 years, we want to speak with you!
If you meet the requirements of this position, please reply to this posting and attach your resume and salary requirements for consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.