Jacobs Global Field Services is a premier provider of construction, maintenance and capital project solutions. With an ever expanding workforce of both direct hire craft and professional staff, Jacobs Global Field Services provides support to clients in petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical, consumer products, pulp and paper, automotive, mining and metals business lines across multiple markets.
Operate traveling or stationary overhead crane to life, move, and position loads, such as machinery, equipment, products, and solid or bulk materials.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH 115 TON LINKBELT AND 30 TON TEREX.
- Observes load hookup and determines safety of load
- Manipulates or depresses crane controls to regulate speed and direction of crane and hoist movement according to written, verbal, or signal instructions
- Cleans and maintains crane and hoisting mechanism
- Inspects crane for defective parts and notifies supervisor of defects or malfunctions
- May attach load to hook or other crane accessory prior to operating crane
- Additional responsibilities not listed may be required
- Minimum 4 years industrial construction/maintenance industry experience
- Crane operator certification
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you?ll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
About Jacobs At approximately $13 Billion in revenues, Jacobs is one of the world’s largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional, and construction services, including all aspects of architecture, engineering and construction, operations and maintenance, as well as scientific and specialty consulting. We serve a broad range of companies and organizations, including industrial, commercial, and government clients across multiple markets and geographies. Our global network includes approximately 66,000 employees in more than 250 offices in more than 30 countries, with operations in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, India, Australia, Africa, and Asia. Learn more about Jacobs here.