Kforce has a client seeking a Senior Cloud/Platform Developer in Beaverton, Oregon (OR). The nature of the work is focused on the company’s computer and telephony technology tools used to create, store, exchange, and use all forms of information.
* Develops code, configures applications, and defines job schedules for high-risk, highly complex requirements
* Installs software and software updates for critical systems
* Executes and is responsible for the deployment of code across environments
* Approves and conducts design and code reviews
* Creates critical-path, high-risk, advanced and/or cross-functional technical designs
* Collaborates with other teams on integration needs/design
* Contributes to database design and ensures consistent technical approach within the department
* Participates and contributes to client’s overall architectural footprint, direction, and standards
* Performs application support, problem solving, and issue resolution with internal and external resources
* Contributes to technical solutions by performing technical analysis and identifying options and solutions. internal and external resources
* Contributes to technical solutions by performing technical analysis and identifying options and solutions
* Contributes to the RFP process
* Identifies technical issues and determines options for issue resolution and risk mitigation
* Defines and communicates requirements for technical environments and determines the technical scope for projects
* Creates and applies architecture, governance, security, and global process standards to system changes and deployments
* Establishes, maintains, and applies coding/configuration standards and best practices
* May review and approve test plan, test execution, and validation of test
* Conducts performance monitoring and analyze performance against benchmarks
* Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 6 years directly relevant work experience
* One of the following alternatives may be accepted: Doctorate’s/Law degree plus 3 years of experience; Master’s degree plus 4 years of experience; Associate’s degree plus 6 years of experience; High School diploma or equivalent plus 7 years of experience
* Able to read, write, and speak English
With a commitment to innovation, this client employs some of the world’s top engineers and designers! It was ranked as one of the ‘Happiest Companies to Work For’ and awarded an ‘Employees’ Choice Award 2018 Best Place to Work’ by Glassdoor. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. If you would like to make a difference globally and locally, apply now.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.