Description of Responsibilities
The Customer Care Specialist must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining the company’s focus on customer service. This position requires the ability to interact with customers and by phone, email, or customer portal to perform dispatch activities. The perfect candidate has the right combination of customer service, communication, and computer skills.
· Responsible for performing all assigned dispatching activities
· Routes all same day deliveries according to policy and procedure.
· Responsible for communications with the MediLogix Customer Service Associates regarding specifics of delivery requirements.
· Responsible for closing the loop on customer requests and communicating any issues that impact service.
· Ensures order integrity.
· Provides a positive customer contact experience.
· Complete educational requirements for the position via DMETrain.
· Perform other duties as requested by the Director of Operations.
· Minimum of five years of relevant customer service or dispatch experience, preferably in skilled nursing, hospice or related healthcare field.
· Education or experience equivalent to a four-year degree is required.
· Responsible and responsive
· Must be capable of working independently
· Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
· Ability to work independently while also collaborating with the entire MediLogix team.