With 2017 revenues of approximately $15 billion, Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (Jacobs) is one of the largest publicly traded (NYSE: JEC) and diverse providers of professional technical services in the world. Founded in 1947, the company now has nearly 74,000 employees that help us prosper in diverse industries by holding true to our values and culture. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, our global network spans more than 230 offices in countries across North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Australia, Africa and Asia.
The companys service portfolio consists of a comprehensive range of business solutions related to engineering, architecture, construction, operations and maintenance and scientific and specialty consulting.
Jacobs Global Construction, Maintenance and Turnaround (CMT) group is a premier provider of construction, maintenance and capital project solutions. With an ever expanding workforce of both direct hire craft and professional staff, Jacobs Global CMT group provides support to clients in petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical, consumer products, pulp and paper, automotive, mining and metals business lines across multiple markets.
- Preparation of monthly Block Reports
- Oversight of Change Management – weekly review meeting
- Spearhead the progressive turnover schedule alignment effort.
- Perform full audit and review of current system designations in the schedule
- Coordinate system prioritization with Ops and Completions
- Perform analysis on schedules to ensure adherence and compliance
- Work with Husky and Contractor schedulers to ensure full development and accuracy
- Assist in development of system report deliverables, i.e. Gantt charts and curve
- Contractor reporting review reporting calendar timeline adherence, report review, and report alignment with schedule.
- Extensive cost and/or estimating experience in Oil, Gas and Chemicals or related industry including site and EPC experience.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, direct, perform, review, and present cost and other project controls materials with minimal supervision
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office applications and SAP, a plus
- Experience in turnaround, maintenance and small capital projects
- Understanding of planning and scheduling methodology with P6 experience, a plus
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit <web address removed>