Kforce has a client seeking a Java Developer in Jersey City, New Jersey (NJ).
* 7 or more years of experience in design and developing solutions, implementation and maintenance of systems in Java, JEE Technologies
* Strong technical skills in Java-based technologies such as Java, JEE, JSP, JDBC, Servlets, Hibernate and Struts/Spring
* Good to have experience with the IBM tools such as RAD8/8.5 and WebSphere Application Server 8.5
* Good to have web services such as REST, SOAP and WSDL
* Strong experience in writing complex database queries
* Experience working with enterprise DBMS such as DB2 or SQL and experience with stored procedures
Tools and Technologies used:
* JEE Frameworks: Apache Struts2, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Log4J, JUnit
* Application Servers: IBM WebSphere/JBoss/Tomcat
* Database: DB2/SQL, PL/SQL
* IDE: Eclipse, RAD
* Source Control: SVN, CVS
* Methodologies: Waterfall model, Agile
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.