Build your career with an industry leader! C2 Imaging has an exciting opportunity for a high-energy and detail oriented Customer Service Representative. This customer service representative will work directly with one of our top clients to provide comprehensive graphic solutions and high quality customer care.
We offer the ideal candidate an opportunity to grow and evolve their careers while working in a fun, fast paced and dynamic environment. Our international network of companies allows members of our team to build relationships with and provide marketing and printing solutions to some of the largest and most recognized brands in the world. With us, you can make a difference.
C2 Imaging is part of the Vomela family of companies and is one of the largest and fastest growing marketing specialty companies in North America. With more than 20 locations and 1,300 employees, Vomela utilizes the latest in technology to manage, produce, and distribute corporate marketing programs and collateral, retail in-store signage (POS/POP), store décor, tradeshow and event programs and transportation and fleet graphics.
To learn more about C2 Imaging and our opportunities, visit our website at www.c2imaging.com and to see examples of our work visit our Flickr page: https://www.flickr.com/photos/c2imaging
· Work directly with clients, account executives and production staff in a fast paced, creative environment.
· Oversee multiple projects for high-profile customers from start to finish (data entry into the system to invoicing.)
· Assess client ordering trends and assist in inventory management and replenishment.
· Maintaining database of new and existing client SKU’s and updating the ordering software to match the client portal.
· Assisting customers over the phone and email with their orders, working with customer timelines or troubleshooting various customer challenges.
· Assist clients and internal staff to identify workable production solutions for challenging projects.
· Communicate and coordinate with other service locations nationally as well as subcontractors and vendors to ensure a quality product within time restrictions.
· Project management or customer service experience required. Experience in the print and graphics industry or promotional marketing business a plus.
· Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a high pressure environment.
· Experience handling inventory or maintaining a database with multiple SKU Numbers and inventory products a plus.
· Able to remember and retain the details of multiple unique products in a specific product line by SKU number and description.
· Flexible and adaptable to short deadlines and able to prioritize quickly
· Excellent communication skills–verbal and written
· Ability to establish and build business relationships with internal and external contacts
· High energy, positive and upbeat personality with a passion for providing outstanding customer service
· Strong Microsoft Word and Excel Skills, data entry experience a plus.
· Comprehensive benefit package including a 401k
· A financially stable, employee focused environment that serves as the foundation for a successful, long term career.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.