Kforce is currently seeking a DevOps Engineer – SRE Group to join our client in San Diego, California (CA). Please see some of the responsibilities below and apply today to find out more about this amazing company!
* Recommending and maturing best practices and tools
* Analyzing and improving existing build and release lifecycles
* Configuring Jenkins and build executors, developing Jenkins files, configuring Jenkins projects, multibranch pipeline configurations, troubleshooting failed builds
* Configuring networks, subnets, and firewall rules for both Azure and/or on-premises infrastructure
* Configuring, administering, and troubleshooting *nix operating systems including block device management, partitioning, LVM, SNMP, init.d and systemd services, application configuration, etc.
* Developing builds, pipelines, and storage solutions for dependency libraries and build binaries using Jenkins, Artifactory, Azure Storage, Maven, etc.
* Writing configuration management code for Ansible, Chef, ARM
* Writing container code for Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes
* Writing shell scripts for Bash
* Working with other departments to requisition and configure new Azure and/or on-premises infrastructure
* Creating infrastructure, application, and product diagrams using Microsoft Visio
* 4 year degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related technical field
* 3 years of direct experience in Software Development, Networking or System Administration role
* Able to communicate effectively and understand people, culture, and how large organizations operate
* Substantial experience working on the command line with a *nix flavor or equivalent
* Experience scripting and automating deployments and management of IT solutions
* History of building process and repeatability into your work products
* Broad understanding of tools and technologies with a preference for Azure, Jenkins, Bitbucket/Git, and Kubernetes/Helm
* Source Control (Git, Bitbucket)
* Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Bamboo, VSTS)
* Infrastructure Automation (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
* Deployment Automation and Orchestration (Jenkins, VSTS, Octopus)
* Container Concepts (LXD, Docker)
* Orchestration (Kubernetes, Mesos, Swarm)
* Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, OpenStack)
* Build and deployment of cloud based and hybrid-cloud solutions with Jenkins, Git
* Strong operational experience in Linux/Unix environment and scripting (Python, Perl, Shell)
Qualified candidates must be presently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. This company does not sponsor or transfer H1-visa individuals.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.