Kforce has a client seeking a Business Systems Analyst in Charlotte, North Carolina (NC).
Start your career off on the right foot with one of ‘America’s Top 500 Companies’, as awarded by Forbes. Our client is known as a place where people feel included, valued, supported and respected. Innovative thinking and industry-leading technology allow their associates to thrive and grow in their careers. And with a priority placed on their culture and company principles, their commitment to diversity, ethics and the communities in which they operate is their driving force.
* Recognized as an expert and visionary in providing strategic business solutions to enterprise-wide technology initiatives
* Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of the most complex, strategic, corporate-wide business problems to be solved with automated systems
* Assists team manage the scrum and Agile planning sessions by performing the tasks required as Scrum Master
* Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements
* Applies knowledge of industry trends and technology to drive organizational change and position client for the future
* Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes
* Participates in transforming strategic enterprise architecture and design principles into specific system requirements and specifications
* Recommends and initiates systems testing
* Acts as the highest-level internal consultant within technology and business groups by re-engineering technical processes for greater efficiencies with significant impact to the business
* Directs and serves as a mentor to less experienced staff
* 10+ years of experience in Business Systems Analysis and/or design
* Relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.