Kforce has a client in search of an AVoIP CAD Designer in the general Los Angeles, California (CA) area.
The client is looking for a Designer to become part of a dynamic team of AVoIP solution architects and software development professionals. This is your chance to think outside the box, work with technologies you’ve only read about in locations you’ve only dreamed of!
* Bring to life system designs based on requirements gathered by the customer facing solutions team
* CAD drawings, system flows, and renderings
* BoMs and RoMs
* Large venue projection calculations, screen materials, lensing, edge blending, warp systems
* Show control, Traditional control
* Master the art of IP-based video delivery though proprietary IoT cloud platform
* 1 -3 years of experience
* AutoCAD or equivalent system experience; 3D rendering a plus for building impacts
* Strong understanding of projection systems, lens calculations, (how to manage high ambient light applications is a bonus)
* Up to date with commercial AV equipment AVIXA design standards
* Preferred design experience with Video Walls, LED Walls, Production Systems
* Ability to work in a fast paced ever changing environment
* Ability to travel internationally; Able to travel 25%
* Able to work from home or in one of our offices, or remote locations
* Be ok with calls, email, video and Slack collaboration
* Have the ability to think outside the box
* Ability to create and organize documentation, block libraries, and implementation documentation
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.