A Kforce client is seeking an experience Business Analyst to join their team for ongoing IT projects in Rosemont, Illinois (IL).
The ideal candidate would be proficient in gathering business requirements, developing functional designs, conducting working sessions with business and handling change management. He or she should also have a good working knowledge of SDLC process and coordination experience with QA and development teams. The candidate must work well with the team and show initiative in regard to developing creative functional designs to practical business needs.
* Clearly define and document business requirements
* Identify gaps by analyzing current systems with future system
* Analyze business requirements
* Define functional design docs by coordinating with Technical Leads and Developers
o This is a Techno-functional person – someone that has worked on technical teams but is very well-versed working with both the business and technology teams on technology focused projects
* Coordinate development efforts between local and offshore teams
* Own SDLC process steps for IT development work
* Work with user groups to provide training, resolve functional questions, assess user needs and recommend changes
* May develop test plans and scripts
* Perform high level UAT testing / Manual testing
* Handle change management by fulfilling corporate procedures and standards
* Acts as a liaison between business users, local technical team, and offshore technical team by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems
* Minimum 5 years of IT experience.
* Minimum 3 years of BA experience
* Experience working in Oracle environments and on Oracle systems is ideal: know database, what the applications on oracle screens look like and how to Navigate. i.e. understanding of how oracle systems work
* Very good communication skills
* Working knowledge in SQL – write scripts, queries, multiple joins, midlevel experience. PL SQL is not needed
* Working knowledge in SDLC process and change management
* Very well versed with QA processes. Experience partnering
Nice to Have:
* BA on Oracle Forms and Reports based systems
* Java exposure
* HP ALM knowledge
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.