Kforce has a client seeking a Core Java candidate in Columbus, Ohio (OH).
Can you picture yourself working for one of -America’s Ideal Employers-? Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They’ve been named one of Fortune Magazine’s -World’s Most Admired Companies- of 2018 and are included in the -Top 50 Most Innovative Companies- named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well.
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Extensive hands on experience with ETL processes and tools like Talend or Ab Initio (Talend preferred)
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
* Proficiency in modern programming languages
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* Extensive and proven software engineering work experience in an Agile and SDLC environment
* Solid application design, coding, testing, maintenance and debugging skills and strong experience with Java 8/J2EE distributed application development, REST, and domain model Microservices, Spring Boot, Netflix frameworks, API gateway, etc.
* Solid understanding of building services in cloud and demonstrated experience programming with NoSQL/NPL (Cassandra)
* Familiar with modern infrastructure technology and architecture (cloud, virtualization, object stores, etc.)
* Proficient in Core Java development skills as well as multiple design techniques
* Working proficiency in Core Java development toolset to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
* Strong understanding of Agile methodologies with ability to work in at least one of the common frameworks
* Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Cloud Development, application resiliency and security
* Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.