Kforce is immediately seeking a full-time IT Specialist for our leading independent, end-to-end IT services client for a long-term project in Camp Lejeune, NC.
* Under immediate supervision, install, configure, service, repair, and maintain information technology systems in both a stand-alone and client-server environment, including MS server, Defense Message Systems, and other authorized information technology systems
* Install, configure, service, repair, and maintain hardware and software for network services, storage networking devices, and servers
* Integrate multiple information systems in a networked environment, evaluate and resolve customer information system problems, effect required hardware upgrades and repair to maintain mission capability
* Install and configure wireless hubs, routers, switches, and various transmission media, server hardware and software, and ensure the proper installation and configuration of workstation hardware and software for efficient operation on the network
* Install, optimize and troubleshoot Local Area and Base Area Networks
* High School diploma or GED
* Possess a Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) A+, CompTIA Network+, Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA), Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS), or a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification
* Certified in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level I for Enterprise Services, and IAT Level II for Transport Services
* Two to four (2-4) years of experience required
* Familiar with Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6), Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs), Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), and Network Address Translation (NAT)
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.