Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Workstation Engineer in Newark, Delaware (DE).
The ideal candidate provides Tier 1& 2 Workstation IT support for our client’s employees. The Engineer consults and advises our client’s employees in the proper use of technology. They will ensure accurate and timely response and resolution of all activities related to service delivery provided by the service desk for the enterprise. This person will also assist other cross-functional IT staff in scheduled projects, after hours maintenance and testing.
Key Responsibilities: Key duties and responsibilities, in descending order of importance. Where possible, estimate the percentage of time spent on each key responsibility.
Responsibilities: 30% Time:
Software & Hardware Support, Configuration, Installation:
* Manages Service Desk tickets received from users seeking assistance to include, but not limited to: computers, laptops, thin clients, printers, and computer peripheral devices
* Utilize Microsoft SCCM for software delivery, imaging, remote access and creating reports
* Assists in identifying trends by tracking events and patterns of recurring problems to identify root cause and mitigate future issues surrounding the same structural problems
* Support end-users across multiple sites
* Provides tier 1 local telecom and call recording support; Add/remove extensions, basic phone troubleshooting, and hardware replacement
* Coordinate and test applications with PCLM team for enterprise-level software/updates
* Extend hardware life-cycles by routine maintenance such as defragmentation, virus-removal, and part replacement in effort to reduce capital expenditure
* Provides tier 1 local Citrix support, includes ticket resolution; Escalation and partnership with tier 2 as required
* Escalate issues to appropriate individuals or teams within the Information Technology department for resolution when appropriate in a timely fashion
* To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience in a similar role or they must possess significant knowledge, experience, and abilities to successfully perform the responsibilities listed
* Relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.