Job to You
The Company: We are Home Instead, the largest provider of non-medical home care services in the United States. We are growing fast and looking to add an experienced General Manager / Administrator to our Corpus Christi, TX franchise. You will oversee our local office of 5 Key Players and over 100 awesome Caregivers. Currently we are licensed as a PAS provider in Texas.
The Position: We are looking for a highly motivated and polished candidate to successfully direct and coordinate all activities in the franchise for growth and development of the business. Candidates that have prior experience as a General Manager / Administrator for a skilled or non-skilled health care agency will be highly preferred. Salary will depend upon experience.
- Reflect the core values of J&K INC an independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise.
- Achieve the annual operational plan’s revenues, gross profit, profitability and other operational goals by the stated milestones.
- Provide leadership and management of all Home Instead® departments such as, staffing, human resources, client services and home care sales which affect operational efficiency and achievement of the operational goals.
- Manage outcomes of all department activities and direct changes that will drive achievement of operational goals.
- Develop and maintain positive and professional relationships with referral sources in the community.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes and ensure that they are implemented and communicated to all employees
- Maintain and establish strong relationships with the Home Instead, Inc. Business Performance team
- Perform any and all other functions and responsibilities deemed necessary for the successful operation of a Home Instead franchise office
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerbuilder.com.