As part of a high-performance, fast-moving, and collaborative GTM Operations team, your role will encompass all aspects of running a successful sales and GTM organization, which includes planning, growth strategy sales forecasting, business operations, and data evaluation
- Evaluate ongoing business performance against growth targets to support daily operations
- Define, design, and interpret key performance metrics to deliver insights & recommendations
- Support extensive GTM planning process and strategic initiatives through capacity planning, productivity review, market segmentation, territory carving, and quota/incentive plan design, execution, and on-going assessment
- Own analytics and modeling to drive decision making for Incentive Compensation plan changes, sales contests, and performance metrics to ensure alignment with company objectives
- Regularly interact with all levels of management to address complex compensation issues and developing and implementing effective solutions
- Evaluate commission plans and processes and initiate changes to increase efficiency and reduce costs of administration
- Support ongoing maintenance of Xactly Incent, set up compensation plans and credit mapping rules for all sales associates in incentive tool
- Assist with monthly and quarterly analyses to measure compensation plan performance including variance to budget, correlation between result and payouts by individual contributor and manager
- Track compensation plan results and analyze sales compensation plan effectiveness in achieving business goals/strategy
You may be a good fit for our team if you have…
- Ideally 5+ years of work experience in Sales Compensation
- Must be highly proficient in Google G-Suite / Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce and technically savvy for other data systems
- Strong process development and writing experience
- Demonstrated project management capabilities and experience with the administration of high-performance sales team compensation plans
- Experience with Xactly Incent
- Must be highly motivated, quick thinker and learner and can work independently as well as part of a team
- Organized, detail oriented and methodical
- Ability to grow and think outside the box
- Willingness to jump in and assist in other projects
Appian embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world's largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian's success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity /affirmative action employer . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodationsappian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.washingtonpost.com.