This is a great opportunity to join the legal department of a mid-cap, NYSE-traded company. Not too big, not too small – just right!
You will have primary responsibility for managing the legal and compliance aspects related to the board, as well as shareholder meetings and assisting with SEC filings, ESG disclosure as well as contributing to other corporate matters. You will work closely with the assistant general counsel and the general counsel. The successful candidate will be collaborative, detail-oriented and embrace variety and working independently. Experience with an Am Law 200 law firm and / or a Fortune 1000 public company is required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Attorney In-House Securities & Corporate Attorney
- 6+ years’ experience in the corporate and securities practice group of an Am Law 200 firm and/or the legal department of a public company
- Significant experience supporting public company board governance, securities filings and general corporate work
- Excellent academic credentials and graduation from an ABA-accredited law school
- Member in good standing of at least one U.S. state bar
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding references
Position Details of the Attorney In-House Securities & Corporate Attorney
- Type of role: Permanent
- Schedule: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta
- Compensation & Benefits: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking permanent positions choose to work with Latitude because of our deep market knowledge, career advocacy and extensive client base. Our own practice experience and client relationships enable us to effectively tailor our candidate proposals to the specific practice strengths and interpersonal attributes that matter most to our clients and to match our candidates with the opportunities that will be most fulfilling to them.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https: latitudelegal.com.
To apply for this job please visit www.goinhouse.com.