Horne LLP is an industry leader in Accounting and Business Advisory Services and currently provides service from over 23 locations across the US and Puerto Rico. Our Government Services practice is at the forefront of disaster recovery efforts nationwide with one of the most experienced and innovative teams anywhere. Our team provides compliance, grant management and disaster recovery solutions needed to help government agencies affect positive change.
HORNE LLPs Government Services practice is currently seeking a North Carolina Real Estate closing attorney to support our housing recovery program on contract basis. This position is responsible for title searches, development of title reports, and explaining requirements for real estate closings to program customers.
Minimum Requirements include the following:
- Licensed Attorney in North Carolina in good standing;
- Minimum 2 years experience handling real estate closings, title searches/reports, clearing titles and providing guidance around real estate closing matters;
- Active Errors and Omissions insurance relative to services provided
- Ability to provide services in the following counties; Bladen, Brunswick, Carteret, Columbus, Craven, Cumberland, Duplin, Edgecombe, Jones, Lenoir, New Hanover, Onslow, Pamlico, Pender, Robeson, Scotland and Beaufort.
- A forward-thinking, anticipatory professional driven by a passion to pursue your full potential and dreams.
- A work environment that promotes collaboration, consistency and community service to empower people.
- An inclusive culture that promotes career/life integration and invests in developing people in areas of focused expertise.
- An unrivaled distinctive, special culture that values collaboration, innovation and positive energy which HORNE calls the Wise Firm .
- A team of professionals grounded in strong, personal relationships and a sense of belonging to a common purpose for adding value and making a difference.
- A dedicated team of individuals from diverse backgrounds working together to leave our clients better than we found them.
To apply for this job please visit www.goinhouse.com.