Skydance has an immediate need for an experienced entertainment Corporate Attorney. The ideal candidate will a mix of both law firm and in house, with a focus on IP, Consumer Product or Gaming. As Skydance continues its growth, this person will have the opportunity to work on a variety of corporate legal matters, including international agreements.
- Advise on diverse legal issues, including intellectual property, licensing, consumer products, interactive / video gaming, employment, labor, data privacy, corporate and compliance
- Manage the intellectual property portfolio for Skydance and its subsidiaries
- Advise on intellectual property queries and chain of title review
- Assist with drafting corporate policies and educate teams on compliance
- Ensure data privacy compliance, including GDPR and CCPA
- Draft, revise and negotiate corporate contracts, including non-disclosure agreements and vendor agreements
- At least 6 years of experience, a mix of a top tier law firm and in-house experience preferred
- Intellectual property experience required
- Experience in media, entertainment or interactive / video gaming preferred
- Must be a member of the California bar in good standing or able to qualify as a California Registered In-House Counsel
- Must be able to work in the US
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Must have excellent time management skills and are able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work with members of varying disciplines on different teams
- Must be flexible and willing to work on a variety of tasks
- Must have good judgment
- Must have a positive attitude
Skydance is a diversified media company founded by David Ellison in 2010 to create high quality, event-level entertainment for global audiences. The Company brings to life stories of immersive worlds across its feature film, television, interactive, and animation divisions.
Skydance is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to building and fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce. We welcome and consider applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy status, military/veteran status, disability, or any other protected category. Diversity in the workplace is not just a commitment, it is who we are and a reflection of what makes our world special.
To apply for this job please visit www.goinhouse.com.