To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Salesforce is seeking a Corporate Counsel to support a variety of securities, corporate governance, and equity and executive compensation matters. This attorney will be based in our San Francisco office and will report to the Director, Legal Corporate, Securities and Global Governance. Responsibilities will include work in the following areas:
- Periodic SEC reporting
- Proxy statement and matters relating to annual shareholder meeting
- Insider trading compliance, including Section 16 and 10b5-1 trading plans
- Registration statements
- Securities- and governance-related support for mergers and acquisitions, strategic investments and other corporate transactions
- Board of Directors support
- Executive compensation matters
- Broad-based equity compensation program support
- NYSE listing/governance requirements
- Domestic and international subsidiary governance
- Providing counsel and advice regarding corporate governance requirements and best practices
- Partnering with global cross-functional teams, including Public Relations, Investor Relations, Treasury and Tax on various projects
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum three years experience in corporate & securities matters, with at least two years in a major law firm
- Top credentials and references
- High level of energy, tact and strong desire to learn and grow
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Excellent legal and business judgment
- Team player with ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment
- JD degree and active license to practice
- SF Bay Area-based preferred but open to remote locations
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $142,400. You may also be offered a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https: www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
Accommodations – If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.