At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision transforming patients lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
- Provide proactive, strategic legal, regulatory and compliance program advice regarding the design and execution of clinical trials, generation of clinical trial data and acquisition and management of third-party sourced data. The legal advice should appropriately balance benefits and risks, be timely, solution-oriented, and consistent with our legal obligations and ethical principles.
- Collaborate across the Law Department matrix to ensure delivery of seamless, comprehensive legal advice.
- Advise on the development, implementation and maintenance of clinical trial execution, and acquisition and management of data policies and procedures
- Advise on the development, implementation and maintenance of risk assessment, documentation, and mitigation processes related to clinical trial design and execution and data governance and management.
- Support development and delivery of clinical trial design and execution, and data acquisition and management issue awareness training
- Support monitoring program compliance
- Support investigation and tracking of issues and incidents related to clinical trial design and execution, and data acquisition and management.
- Support a common approach to risk assessment and execution of the BMS decision-making model.
- Leverage knowledge of emerging legal and industry issues and trends to inform advice and address potential legal risk.
- Candidate should have at least 3-5 years of legal experience, preferably at a research institution, another pharmaceutical company, or with a law firm that advises pharmaceutical, biotech, or medical research institutions regarding their clinical development, medical, and data governance activities.
- Candidate should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, coupled with the ability to identify and resolve complex legal issues.
- Candidate should demonstrate knowledge and understanding of pharmaceutical regulatory law, with an emphasis on global clinical trials, drug development, and/or privacy, data governance and management.
- Candidate must demonstrate high integrity, excellent judgment, ability to assess risk, ability to think strategically and creatively, and ability to collaborate with legal and business colleagues.
- Candidate must show commitment to Bristol Myers Squibbs mission and values.
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
To apply for this job please visit www.goinhouse.com.