Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing approximately 3,500 people across almost 40 countries.
Our corporate activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Corporate Attorney to join our Corporate Affairs team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the companys success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Domestic and international mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and formation of legal entities;
- Advise on US Securities Law, government contracting and immigration matters;
- Review and draft contracts, manage third party contracting process;
- Provide advice and guidance regarding US and international labor and employment law matters;
- Manage outside counsel engagements including those related to litigation and other project work;
- Addressing legal issues with senior management from all departments;
- Legal aspects of financial transactions, auditing, and reporting.
- Juris doctorate degree with at least 3 years of experience in a corporate or law firm setting;
- Thorough knowledge of two or more areas of law, including but not limited to, securities, corporate, employment and contract law;
- Experience with corporate governance and securities transactions is preferred;
- Experience with US or international labor and employment law is preferred:
- Outstanding written and oral communication and negotiation skills;
- Work effectively with others without a direct reporting relationship to the position;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Admitted and in good standing with at least one state bar association and ability to apply for admittance to Ohio bar.
When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground-breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities.
- Medpace historically named a Top Cincinnati Workplace by the Cincinnati Enquirer
- Recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-size Companies in 2021
- Medpace ranks amongst top CROs for site ratings across all 10 important attributes including CRA training, preparation & organization, accessibility of staff, open communication, and ensuring timely drug availability
- Continually recognized with CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine based on expertise, quality, capabilities, reliability, and compatibility
What to Expect Next:
A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications and, if interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets
*WARNING: Please beware of phishing scams that offer opportunities with Medpace in exchange for sending money. These scammers pose as legitimate employees from actual companies. Please be advised that a Medpace employee will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for a role with our company. All of our careers require that you first complete an online application and go through some sort of interview process.
To apply for this job please visit www.goinhouse.com.