High level Escrow and Title firm in downtown Washington DC is actively seeking an experienced Title Processor and Escrow Officer for either their DC or Baltimore office
Responsibilities include :
- Process and quality check on all documents from lenders and attorneys for accuracy
- Preparation of title company closing documents in timely and professional manner.
- Respond to inquiries from borrowers, lenders and attorneys to resolve discrepancies.
- Run final disbursement ledger the verify a 0 balance and act as a liaison between Escrow Processors and Escrow Officers.
- Build strong partnerships with local lenders, realtors, and attorneys
- Excellent phone presence and customer service ???
Resumes should be sent to Catherine Mitchell; mmitchellnri-staffing.com
- minimum 1 year working at a title company
- DC Notary ideal but not required
- Licensed Title Agent a plus
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Account Manager
Since 1991, I have had the pleasure of building relationships with clients, candidates and a great team at NRI. The philosophy is simple; honest communication, team work, accountability and passion. It has led me to new experiences, some great new friends and a fantastic network of contacts across diverse industries. The people I have met have shared their interests and we have found much in common; from family bonds including our four legged buddies; to favorite books ; to the great outdoors and the joys of gardening. This has led to the ability to have warm conversations; sharing ideas and conducting business with people I enjoy working with.
I value my network and welcome the opportunity to expand it. Please feel free to reach out to discuss your career!
- Connect on LinkedIn
To apply for this job please visit jobs.washingtonpost.com.