Peloton is looking for a driven, dynamic attorney with 5+ years experience in technology transactions to support Pelotons business-to-business (B2B) partnerships and sales operations programs, as well as provide advisory support on general commercial transactions. You will partner with our commercial sales and strategic revenue to further develop Pelotons B2B business and commercial products while managing legal risk, ensuring regulatory compliance, and negotiating commercial relationships. The ideal candidate for this role will possess a thorough understanding of Pelotons multifaceted business, including its suppliers, partners, members, and competitors, in order to support the achievement of our business objectives.
- Provide guidance to commercial sales and strategic revenue teams on issues related to the development of commercial products by Peloton and its commercial partners
- Negotiate and manage a wide variety of commercial contracts to promote, distribute, and service our products and services (with an emphasis on B2B sales and corporate partnerships, but also the ability to have flexibility on general commercial agreements, as necessary)
- Demonstrate a keen ability to issue-spot sensitive legal and business concerns, including a strong sense of when to escalate (and not escalate) such matters to internal partners
- Work closely and cross-functionally with internal clients to support their objectives and advise on legal risks and opportunities related to product development
- 5+ years experience at a top law firm or in-house practice with a focus on technology transactions
- Experience in data privacy and security matters and their impact on B2B business relationships is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong business acumen and ability to advise on business-related legal issues
- Team-oriented consensus builder who understands how to achieve buy-in from diverse constituencies, building bridges, and designing win-win solutions across a rapidly changing organization
- Must be able to work independently and remotely with Peloton team members throughout the U.S. and globally
- Must be an independent and strategic thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large) and willing to take on additional responsibilities
- Superb organizational skills and ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at once
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, disruptive business
- Member in good standing of the NY or comparable State Bar
To apply for this job please visit www.goinhouse.com.