Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate end-to-end business processes with intelligent software bots AI-powered digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience, and more engaged employees. The company offers the world’s only web-based and cloud-native intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics to help organizations rapidly start and scale their automation journey from the front office to the back office to every office. Its Bot Store is the world’s first and largest marketplace with more than 1,100 pre-built, intelligent automation solutions. Automation Anywhere has deployed over 2.6 million bots to support some of the world’s largest enterprises across all industries in more than 90 countries. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
The Sr. Director, Employment Law, is a key resource to our Legal team. In this role you will be advising on employment law and HR matters, including recruiting, hiring, benefits, compensation, performance, discipline, terminations, internal investigations, leaves of absence, employee relations, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wage and hour compliance, contingent worker matters and employment risk management. This role reports to our SVP Corporate General Counsel.
Get ready to join a hyper-growth SaaS company where you will have visibility to the C-Suite, making an immediate impact as we continue on our journey to an IPO.
You will make an impact by being responsible for:
- Delivering business oriented, risk-based advice and counsel on the full range of employment law issues, including: hiring, disciplinary actions, dismissals, complex employee relations matters, compensation and benefits and leaves and accommodations.
- Assessing and effectively communicating to business leaders the employment law implications associated with actions and initiatives involving or related to Automation Anywhere employees and contingent workers.
- Developing and maintaining appropriate policies, procedures and guidelines related to employment law matters and review employment-related legal issues associated with company policies, procedures and guidelines as applicable.
- Partnering with HR to provide guidance on applicable employment regulations, monitor developments in employment laws, and provide practical and actionable guidance to our business.
- Leading the employment legal practice across the Company and collaborate with the extended HR team around the world to support and address employment related issues, including managing global outside employment counsel.
- Administering the Companys global Ethics Hotline and respond to grievances raised in partnership with the relevant departments implicated.
- Managing workplace investigations, administrative charges and employment litigation.
You will be a great fit if you have:
- J.D. degree from an ABA-accredited law school.
- A member in good standing in any a state bar, preferably California.
- Work experience as in-house employment counsel and supporting employment matters internationally.
- 8+ years of employment law experience, preferably as in-house counsel with law firm training and experience.
- Hands on experience across a wide range of employment law issues including recruitment, background checks/screening, hiring, accommodations, leaves of absence, wage and hour compliance, discipline, termination, compensation, health and welfare benefits, contingent workforce management, joint employment, non-compete agreements, works councils, labor union relations, reductions in the workforce, workplace safety/violence, diversity and inclusion, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, whistleblowing, investigations, disciplinary actions, immigration sponsorship, employment-related contracts and employee-related privacy issues.
You excel in these key competencies:
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills.
- A practical, proactive, collaborative and business-focused approach to problem solving with the ability to make sound decisions and exercise good judgement.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to build strong and deep working relationships with internal stakeholders over multiple geographical locations.
- The ability to function independently driving assignments to completion.
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
**All unsolicited resumes submitted to any automationanywhere.com email address without HR/Recruiting approval, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.
To apply for this job please visit www.goinhouse.com.