JOB SUMMARY: The Corporate Attorney for Momentum Dynamics will work closely with the companys Legal Counsel to be an internal adviser on a variety of business and legal issues, including but not limited to intellectual property, contractual, and liability issues and should have an interest in building a career in a corporate legal environment.
- Review contracts involving items such as leases, licenses, purchases, sales, and insurance
- Maintains and administers contract proposals and participates in negotiation.
- Review and edit drafts of agreements and documents
- Assist the General Counsel in providing sound legal advice to the organizations leadership team
- Keep apprised of changes to laws and regulations as it relates to the company.
- Proactively protect the organization against any legal risks
- Prepare resolutions, reports, templates, and guidelines
- Research and maintain awareness of industry standards, regulations and laws
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong business acumen
- Experience in reviewing, editing and executing contractual agreements.
- Ability to thoroughly understand the business effect of any legal decisions
- Skilled in legal research to ensure compliance with standards, rules, and regulations
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to provide consistent, high-quality legal analysis, advice and support to the organization
- Ability to complete complex legal analysis in a timely manner and multitask with accuracy and efficiency
- Ability to work under pressure independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong negotiating skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Juris Doctor degree from an accredited law school
- At least 2 year of experience working in a law firm or corporate legal environment, specifically with contracts
- License to practice law in any state
To apply for this job please visit www.goinhouse.com.