Founded in 2013, NovaSignal Corp. is a medical technology company whose mission is to save lives by unlocking the hidden power of blood flow data. We get up every day with the goal of making the world a better place by improving the lives of people suffering from brain driven diseases such as stroke. Our FDA-cleared, AI-driven, robotic ultrasound system is revolutionizing healthcare and will help millions of people across the globe as we continue to expand our reach. We are looking for people to join our rapidly growing team who are looking to roll up their sleeves, get to work, and make a difference in the world!
If you are someone who is looking to make a big impact, partner with outstanding talent, and take your career to the next level, we encourage you to join us! You would be an excellent fit if you pride yourself in being a self-starter, adaptable, highly organized, big thinker, analytical, and have a strong eye for detail.
About the Role
This position will report to the General Counsel and will support all phases of NovaSignals legal needs, focusing on technology, software, and commercial transactions and including IP, data rights, privacy, corporate, and equity matters.
- You are self-motivated and independent.
- You can collaborate and communicate effectively on dynamic, cross-functional teams ranging from C-level executives to all levels of individual contributors to inside and outside legal, technical, and medical experts.
- You have excellent judgment meaning you are willing and able to take on any project, fearlessly make the calls within your expertise, and quickly and effectively escalate matters that need additional input.
As Corporate Counsel, you will
- Work with many different members of the business team to scope, plan, negotiate, and execute a wide range of transactions, include SaaS agreements, sales and collaboration agreements, clinical research agreements, supply and services contracts, among a wide variety of others.
- Work closely with the General Counsel and outside experts to guide and execute on critical IP and data rights roadmaps central to the business of the company.
- Support the executive team in corporate governance and investor relations.
- Provide legal guidance, training, and support to the sales and marketing teams.
- Assist the General Counsel and head of regulatory affairs with regulatory approval and compliance strategies in North America and the EU.
What you bring
- Uncompromisingly high integrity and ethics, always.
- High energy, flexibility, and a willingness to tackle any task, from the most complex to the most mundane.
- Outstanding drafting and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills in all media and situations.
- Demonstrated collaboration and team leadership capabilities, across a wide range of topics and functions.
- Superior follow-through, and the ability to make and meet commitments.
- A background in health care, medical devices or biological science, and/or a demonstrated curiosity and ability to quickly learn and gain proficiency in a variety of business and technical subjects.
- At least 3 to 5 years of topically relevant experience, whether in private practice or in house.
- Current active California Bar membership (or the ability to obtain active membership through reciprocity).
NovaSignal Corp. takes pride in their employees and offers a variety benefits, wellness programs, and company perks including:
- Highly competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- 401(K) matching
- Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible PTO
- Paid Holiday and Sick Days
- Team Bonding Events
- Promotions from Within
To apply for this job please visit www.goinhouse.com.