Job Description Senior Counsel position in T-Mobiles Public Sector Sales Legal Team will provide primary legal support to T-Mobile for Governments Federal sales segment. Responsibilities encompass a wide array of Federal contracting and compliance matters.
T-Mobile has consistently been recognized as a Best Place to Work thanks to our crew of diverse, multi-talented self starters who are ready to go go go And T-Mobile is recognized as a best place to work for LGBTQ employee by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index five years in a row. A designated Military Friendly Employer by Military Friendly for eleven years running. And with a 100% score on the Disability Equality Index, our diversity across gender, race and ideas drives us forward. Responsibilities
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating contracts, subcontracts, teaming agreements, OTAs, non-disclosure agreements and other documents relating to the sale of T-Mobile products and services to both Civilian and DoD agencies.
- Reviewing solicitations/RFPs/RFQs for adherence to T-Mobile policies and legal requirements, and providing cradle-to-grave contract support from proposal stage through contract negotiation/award, and disputes and expiration/termination
- Interfacing with attorneys and subject matter experts throughout T-Mobile, including specialists in cybersecurity, litigation, tax, intellectual property, risk management, human resources and proposal management.
- Working with cross-functional teams on company-wide compliance efforts, including responding to government audits and investigations, as well development and implementation of policies and training programs.
- Advising sales teams on ethics, compliance and gratuity rules for conducting government business
- Review of Sales/Marketing materials for contractual and regulatory compliance.
Company Profile T-Mobile U.S. Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is Americas supercharged Un-carrier, delivering an advanced 4G LTE and transformative nationwide 5G network that will offer reliable connectivity for all. T-Mobiles customers benefit from its unmatched combination of value and quality, unwavering obsession with offering them the best possible service experience and undisputable drive for disruption that creates competition and innovation in wireless and beyond. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile, Metro by T-Mobile and Sprint. For more information please visit: http: www.t-mobile.com Qualifications
- US Citizenship required.
- Ability to obtain/maintain a Security Clearance is required.
- A U.S. law degree and admission to at least one state bar required.
- 7+ years of Federal government contracting experience as an attorney with a government agency, in-house legal department and/or law firm.
- Expertise in federal government contracts law, including FAR, DFARS, federal procurement statutes and regulations.
- Experience with major GSA and DoD contract vehicles preferred, as is familiarity with FISMA/NIST cybersecurity compliance.
Schedule Full Time Travel Required? No Minimum Qualifications
- JD Degree
- US Citizenship
- Ability to pass background check
T-Mobiles benefits include comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage, paid parental leave, Adoption and Surrogacy Assistance, childcare subsidy/back up childcare, tuition assistance, flexible scheduling, mobile service discount and charitable giving match.
To apply for this job please visit www.goinhouse.com.