Ingersoll Rand Inc.
Prepare and review regulatory filings and related documents (e.g., 5300, 5310, 5310-A, auditors report).
Principal Company representative involving the response and management any regulatory contact with the DOL, IRS and PBGC of the Companys benefit plans, e.g. request for information, audit of a benefit plan and participant queries.
Company representative involving any ERISA, and tax benefit compliance matters, including conducting research on specific legal issues and topic and working with HR, Treasury, Finance and Tax partners, drafting responses to correspondence from participants attorneys, negotiating with federal and state agencies, and other regulatory authorities.
Answer questions from the Companys pension, 401(k) and health and welfare teams (HR Solutions) involving individual employee benefit queries, e.g., QDROs, beneficiary questions, pension calculations.
Provide counsel to the Benefits Administration Committee on participants claims and appeals. Assist in the benefit plan claims procedure process, including reviewing and revising claim letters, certain claims-related data and related correspondence to participants. Manage outside counsel with respect to any litigation emanating from denied appeals.
Attend Benefits Design Committee minutes and draft committee minutes.
Attend Benefits Investment Committee meetings.
Supervise Senior Paralegal respond to subpoenas and information requests.
Review and revise summary plan descriptions for company-sponsored employee benefit plans and review related benefits and/or compensation communications.
Along with Associate General Counsel, Employee Benefits, review and revise HIPAA Business Associate Agreement template process and initial contract review.
Primary legal contact for the Companys disability pension process.
Assist Associate General Counsel in the preparation of due diligence rooms for M&A activities, and other corporate transaction matters.
- Juris Doctor from an accredited law school.
- Maintain professional growth and development through seminars, workshops, or professional affiliations in order to also stay updated on the latest development in applicable law and related areas.
- 5+ years of employee benefits and executive compensation experience, including practice in a law firm
- Strong professionalism and skill in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Demonstrated leadership in managing multiple priorities while consistently meeting aggressive and time-sensitive deadlines
- Must be a proactive and forward-thinking and demonstrate initiative
- Knowledge of ERISA
- Must be able to work in a team-oriented and fun but fast-paced environment;
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging whats possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit www.goinhouse.com.