Keller Williams Realty Inc
Named a Happiest Company to Work for in 2020; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and featured on the Training Magazine Training 125 list seven times, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where transforming the real estate industry through technology is our primary goal.
What youll do:
As either an Assistant or Associate General Counsel for Keller Williams Realty, Inc., you will support KWRIs growing legal needs. This is an exciting Mid to Senior-level opportunity to work closely with internal KWRI business clients. You will not only draft, review, and negotiate business agreements but also help determine and lead contracting processes within KWRI. We are looking for an experienced attorney who is ready and willing to roll up their sleeves as well as provide thought leadership on legal processes and manage other legal professionals. This position reports to a KWRI Senior Associate General Counsel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Structure, review, draft and negotiate a wide range of agreements.
- Manage a large, varied workload while addressing dynamic priorities.
- Convey complicated information to business partners in a concise and professional manner.
- Anticipate legal support needs based on evolving business priorities.
- Provide support regarding contract interpretation and guidance.
- Provide strategic and practical advice to internal clients.
- Identify and advise on laws and regulations pertaining to transactions, privacy, and intellectual property,
- Provide support as necessary to other functions of the legal department.
- Manage and develop direct reports.
- Experience drafting and negotiating complex technology and commercial transactional agreements:
- Professional services
- Development agreements
- Experience working in-house
- 10+ years of legal experience as a transactional attorney
- Juris Doctorate degree
- Admission to at least one state bar
- Experience in Compliance, Mergers and Acquisitions, or real estate
- Experience in data privacy and information security
- 4+ years of management experience
Who are we?Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe and is number one in units and volume in the United States. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on an agent-centric, technology-driven, and education-based culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the companys corporate headquarters located in Austin, TX. Here, through a focus on cutting-edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving, and legacies worth leaving.
Somos un empleador con igualdad de oportunidades y todos los candidatos calificados recibirn consideracin por el empleo sin distincin de raza, color, religin, sexo, origen nacional, estado de discapacidad, estado de veterano protegido o cualquier otra caracterstica protegida por la ley.
We’re driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters of the world’s largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.
To apply for this job please visit www.goinhouse.com.