MacStadium is the leading managed Mac cloud solution in the world and is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. We offer the only enterprise-class cloud solution for Apple Mac computers, providing critical infrastructure for iOS and macOS developers at leading tech companies, big enterprises, and more. MacStadium is part of an ecosystem where apps and programs are built that are changing the way people live. Its likely that numerous apps on your iPhone were built or tested in MacStadiums data centers.
What we need:
We are seeking a Contracts Administrator whose primary mission will be to review and negotiate commercial contracts and other related terms for sales transactions. The role will be responsible for providing legal support for various areas of the business with a strong emphasis on negotiating strategic customer contracts, provider agreements, and vendor/supplier contracts as well as providing practical legal advice and counseling to internal clients on variety of issues ranging from compliance with SOC, ISO and GDPR certifications to marketing material reviews and verification of business insurance coverage. This role will work closely with sales and executive management. This is a full-time direct employee position (no contracts) and you must be located in the Atlanta, GA area. This position reports to the CFO and co-founder.
What you will be doing:
- Lead companys contracts function
- Conduct contract reviews and participate (when needed) in negotiation meetings
- Manage the coordination and completion of the contract review and approval process, including working with subject matter experts from across the organization (e.g., Sales, Finance, Customer Operations, IT and Security) to facilitate their feedback and input to contracts and transactions
- Draft contracts, amendments, and process change forms from templates including Master Service Agreements (MSA) and Service Leel Agreements (SLA)
- Assist with drafting processes and policies to comply with applicable data privacy laws, including the SOC, ISO 27001, and the General Data Protection Regulation
- Complete non-financial certification, procurement, registration, and other vendor forms, including assistance with security questionnaires
- Develop and implement systems to support the entire contract lifecycle process
- Responsible for coordinating all contract reviews for sales and vendors
- Work with all departments to finalize contract negotiations
- Maintain master files (database) of all company contracts
- Work with insurance brokers to answer customer requests and obtain certificates of coverage
- Prepare and manage written communications with internal and external customers
- Familiar with applicable laws around click through agreements
- Support Legal and other departments with special projects as needed
- Candidate must be highly professional and comfortable working with customers and other external parties, including external corporate law firms
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What Experience you need to have:
- J.D. preferred or any equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role or equivalent
- Previous experience in the technology industry or with a SaaS company is required
- Must be familiar with information security and data privacy
- Experience in handling and resolving sales contract-related issues
- International experience is a plus
Additional Skills and Core Competencies:
- Demonstrated first-rate customer service to internal customers
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to communicate effectively with sales and subject matter experts
- Strong analytical skills; excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to participate and negotiate with customers legal representatives to redline and customize contractual relationship
- Must be process and detail-oriented. Able to handle multiple concurrent assignments, and assume personal responsibility for deliverables under tight deadlines, working well under pressure in a rapidly changing environment
- Team player and self-motivated and passionate about supporting growth oriented goals of sales organization and company
- Process analysis and process improvement skills
- Maintain confidentiality and work with integrity
What you will get:
- The opportunity to work with an early stage company that has proven to be the leader in Mac cloud solutions, supporting the developer teams of iOS and macOS apps you use everyday.
- To work as part of our diverse and creative team of experts who collaborate with integrity and respect.
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package.
MacStadium has a defined Information Security Policy and all employees are required to adhere to this policy and sign an acknowledgment and receipt of this policy upon hire.
All offers of employment are conditioned upon successful completion of a background screening process and all employees must comply with the immigration rules and laws in the jurisdiction in which he/she will provide MacStadium services.
MacStadium is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, marital and family status, religion and religious belief, age, disability, results of genetic information, and service in the military.
To apply for this job please visit www.goinhouse.com.