Model N is seeking a Senior Corporate and Compliance Counsel for our small but growing Legal team. In this newly created role, reporting to and working closely with the General Counsel, you will be responsible for shaping and leading our corporate and compliance functions. This role will also build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including Finance, InfoSec, and outside counsel, along with significant exposure to the management team. We are looking for someone with exceptional attention to detail, strong communication and analytical skills, and the intellectual curiosity and passionate to strive for continuous improvement.
- Regulatory reporting, including drafting, filing and/or legal review of Forms 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, proxy statements and Section 16 filings, as well as stock exchange (NYSE) requirements.
- Corporate governance, including disclosure of ESG initiatives, annual meeting preparations, and maintenance of corporate policies, procedures and capitalization table.
- Support with the Board of Directors, including meeting content preparation and maintenance of minutes.
- Occasional corporate finance, capital markets and M&A transactions.
- Corporate entity structuring and management, including global subsidiaries.
- Corporate compliance, including design, development and documentation of a formal program aligned with DOJ guidance and company-wide training and communication.
- Collaboration with InfoSec regarding security and privacy compliance.
- Provide practical and sound legal advice and counsel in a variety of securities, compliance, corporate governance and transactional matters.
- 8+ years of total experience, consisting of at least:
- 3+ years in the corporate/securities/company representation group of a large law firm; and
- 3+ years in-house at a publicly traded company, preferably software/SaaS/technology.
- J.D. required. Must be a member in good standing of the State Bar of California or the State Bar of Colorado.
- Knowledge of corporate law, securities law and SEC filing deadlines.
- Background project management and collaboration skills.
- Proficiency with corporate compliance principles, program design on content creation.
- Proficiency with information security and data privacy, including Privacy Shield, CCPA, CPRA and GDPR.
- Excellent writer and strong communicator with the ability to communicate with internal and external partners at all levels and possess strong interpersonal skills.
At Model N, we believe our collective success stems from the uniqueness of every individual’s diverse backgrounds, experiences, and expertise; we call this the N Factor.?So?dont allow uncertainty to keep you from applying to join our team. If you dont meet the exact criteria but can demonstrate your skillset is the best for the job, wed love to talk with you. Were curious to know, whats your N Factor?????
About Model N??
Model N enables life sciences and?high tech?companies to drive growth and market share, minimizing revenue leakage throughout the revenue lifecycle. With deep industry expertise and solutions purpose-built for these industries, Model N delivers comprehensive visibility, insight and control over the complexities of commercial operations and compliance. Our integrated cloud solution is proven to automate pricing, incentive and contract decisions to scale business profitably and?grow?revenue. Model N is trusted across more than 120 countries by the worlds leading pharmaceutical, medical technology, semiconductor, and?high tech?companies, including Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Stryker, Seagate Technology, Broadcom and Microchip Technology. For more information, visit?www.modeln.com.?
Colorado Residents: Model N considers a wide range of compensation factors, including job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience, skills and qualifications. These considerations can cause compensation to vary. Senior Corporate and Compliance Counsel role starts at a minimum annual salary of $140,000.00 base pay to $170,500.00. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in either our employee bonus program or commission payments depending on the nature of the role. Model N employees also have the opportunity to become Model N shareholders through equity grants and a discount when purchasing Model N stock. Model N offers benefits that support an individual and participating dependents’ wellbeing with health, vision, dental, Paid Time Off (PTO) and flexible spending accounts for eligible employees. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Learn more about Model N benefits on our career page: https: www.modeln.com/company/careers/.
Feel free to submit a?general application?or sign up for?Job Alerts?to?stay?informed about future?opportunities. Were constantly growing and may have something for you?later on. Check out our?career site to learn more about Model N or view?other?jobs:?https: www.modeln.com/company/careers/?
To apply for this job please visit www.goinhouse.com.