Salesforce seeks a government contracts attorney for to support our rapidly expanding Public Sector business. The individual will play a key role in supporting salesforce.com’s U.S. and Canada Public Sector Sales and Professional Services organizations in structuring transactions and drafting and negotiating commercial item contracts with federal, state and local government entities. The individual will be responsible for ensuring that transactions within the Public Sector vertical are completed in a customer-centric, timely and transparent manner and should have experience with the Federal Acquisition Regulation and agency supplements and the ability to implement efficient, compliant, and effective contracting methods for our Public Sector business. The position will be based in Reston, Virginia.
- Negotiate and draft master subscription agreements, professional services agreements and other types of agreements with Public Sector customers in support of U.S. and Canada Sales and Professional Services organizations
- Partner with revenue recognition, sales operations, technology operations, and other stakeholder teams to ensure agreements are consistent with unique government contracts requirements, as well as internal corporate policies and processes
- Partner with Sales and other internal business constituents throughout the customer lifecycle to ensure customer success and protection of salesforce.com
- Ensure negotiations are conducted in line with our core values of trust and transparency
- Strategize and execute on methods to best serve our Public Sector customers and Sales and Professional Services organizations
- Undergraduate degree and law degree
- Admission to the bar in one or more states
- 5-10 years experience with government contracts law (including FAR, DFARS, federal procurement and compliance statutes and regulations, and state/local procurement statutes), and negotiating/drafting agreements with federal, state and local Public Sector organizations
- Excellent written/verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Highly responsive and service-oriented attitude
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage deadlines in a fast-based and demanding work environment
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships with demanding internal clients
- Familiarity with, or willingness to learn, technical concepts in Web applications
- Sound and practical business judgment
- Experience with government contracts resellers and other indirect channels
- Substantive expertise in software-as-a-service transactions
- Substantive experience with CRM, platform and marketing services agreements
- Substantial experience in supporting sales departments as an internal client
Accommodations – If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
To apply for this job please visit www.goinhouse.com.