ON24 is a publicly-traded (NYSE: ONTF), multinational SaaS MarTech company based in San Francisco, California with a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and APAC.
ON24 is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Sr. Commercial Counsel to join its Legal Department.
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline.
With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale.
This position requires an attorney with excellent problem-solving skills who can manage multiple, high priority projects in a fast-paced environment. This position will be based out of ON24s San Francisco, CA office (working remotely for now).
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a broad range of commercial agreements including sales, vendor, license, non-disclosure, referral, partnership, service and other agreements
- Working independently to resolve issues and complete projects without oversight
- Effectively partnering with stakeholders across the company to drive consistent results
- Support the continuous improvement of standard form agreements and internal legal and compliance processes
- Other duties as necessary to support ON24s growth
- Monitor and self-study regulatory developments relevant to SaaS and software industries
- CA Bar licensed attorney with JD degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 6-10+ years of experience drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial agreements for technology companies at a law firm, in-house or both
- Proven ability to proactively support U.S. and international sales teams and direct all aspects of the contract management cycle
- Proven track record handling issues related to enterprise software licensing, SaaS agreements, intellectual property and US and EU privacy and data protection laws.
- Strong understanding of commercial legal concepts and astute drafting and contract negotiation skills, with an exceptional attention to detail
- Experience representing B2B SaaS companies
- Proficiency using CRM software such as Salesforce
- Outstanding professional judgment and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop relationships with internal stakeholders, clients, vendors and partners
- Sense of humor and positive attitude
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To apply for this job please visit www.goinhouse.com.