Objective: Provide support to General Counsel to ensure efficient timing of legal matters. Support the Legal Department through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Assist with the preparation, review, and negotiation of contracts and other transactional projects.
- Research projects as requested as it pertains to specific legal questions.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of current laws and regulations to ensure company compliance.
- Provide transactional support throughout the process of mergers and acquisitions.
- Assist with business planning and development, including formation of new companies.
- Provide support in the oversight of Pipestones insurance program and advise leadership team.
- Qualifications & Skills:
- J.D. from an accredited law school
- Must have passed the Bar exam in the state in which they are practicing and be admitted, or eligible for admission to the State Bar.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- ? Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply for this job please visit www.goinhouse.com.