Intelligence Federal is a fast-growing Federal contracting company, seeking experienced and talented legal professionals, who are proficient and competent, friendly, and people-focused, and able to thrive in a high paced environment.
Experienced Attorney/Lawyer (JD) to support a Federal Government Agency. Attorney shall independently perform a variety of complex legal, technical, and administrative functions to support agency.
JOB DUTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Draft pleadings and court documents.
- Draft motions, discovery requests, and court submissions.
- Review document and draft privilege logs.
- Legal research and writing.
- Reviewing facts and case law.
- Research and summarize articles from trade magazines, law reviews, published studies, financial reports, and similar materials for Federal attorneys and investigators.
- Check Federal statutes, evidence rules, and court rules.
- Draft complex legal documents, editing, proofing, and finalizing.
- Review case files and make corrections.
- Preparing exhibits and demonstratives.
- Filing Federal pleadings, motions, and documents.
- Docketing and calendaring.
- Communicate with opposing counsel, witnesses, vendors, government agencies, financial institutions, members of the public, and court personnel.
SECURITY CLEARANCE LEVEL
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an active Public Trust Clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- JD required.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience as a lawyer required.
- Experience in Federal/State Government and/or private law firm.
- MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Outlook, and Adobe PDF
- Excellence in written and spoken communication.
- Impeccable work ethic.
To apply for this job please visit www.goinhouse.com.